Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Help needed to sort out credit received on an account closed over 4 years ago

Answered

I am the authorised person for my mothers old telstra account which was closed 5 years which was closed 5 years ago. I am trying to contact telstra to sort out the credit but by phone ino matter what I try i get an SMS sent to my telstra 24 App due to software recognition of my number. It is not my number I wish to discuss. I then tried the Apps assistant and did get through to someone who could not answer my questions. Is there any humans that can be spoken to to resolve my issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Help needed to sort out credit received on an account closed over 4 years ago

Ok ,I figured a work around that at least gets a human to answer the 24/7 App . from the App's bottom tool bar select "get Help" then scroll down the page to the "contact us" and expand it.. The automated assistant pops up , "how can I assist" just type "Account in General " it wont be able to answer that quiuestion and will send your request to a human...happy days

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Help needed to sort out credit received on an account closed over 4 years ago

To explain further telstra ,have sent me at my home a credit on an old account of my mothers that we closed 5 years ago. As the account is none existent except to telstra who still have her original account details for the redundant service. They have nicely found the over charged her many years ago and now are sending a credit , but the notice is addressed to my home with my mothers name. very confusing .I just want to speak to someone in the organisation as everything is automated.that I try.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ok ,I figured a work around that at least gets a human to answer the 24/7 App . from the App's bottom tool bar select "get Help" then scroll down the page to the "contact us" and expand it.. The automated assistant pops up , "how can I assist" just type "Account in General " it wont be able to answer that quiuestion and will send your request to a human...happy days

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit