Quazi
Level 1: Cadet

How can I reach the case officer for my complaint?

I raised a complaint (ref 22957096) on 18/11/2021 by calling Telstra. However, I have not received any communication from Telstra regarding my complaint. 

The original complaint is about incorrect changes to my mobile plan by Telstra. The details are as below:

- During the weekend of 13-14 November 2021, I tried to change my mobile plan online, but it did not take effect immediately. Telstra system was malfunctioning during that weekend.

- On the following Monday, 15/11/2021, I went to a JB Hi-Fi store, and signed up to a new 'JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys BYO Mobile Plan'. This change took effect immediately, and I received an email from Telstra with an order estimate for this new plan on the same day.

- On Wednesday, 17/11/2021, I received another email from Telstra with another order estimate for the change I tried to make during the weekend of 13-14 November 2021. This order estimate included a PLAN CONCTRACT CANCELLATION fee for the JB Hi-Fi plan I signed on 15/11/2021. This is incorrect. The JB Hi-Fi plan on 15/11/2021 is the last change I made. I did not make any change after the JB Hi-Fi plan, which should cancel it.

I called Telstra numerous times to sort this out. But every time the Telstra representative on the phone was unable to fix this issue. It seems that the people who have the power to fix this issue in Telstra are unreachable.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: How can I reach the case officer for my complaint?

It takes 5 business days for a complaints manager to be assigned, so you should get contacted today based on that timing.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Quazi

There is still no communication from the Telstra case officer. I still don't know how to reach them. I called Telstra a few times using the My Telstra app, but the people who take calls from Telstra don't have any power to do anything. They are useless.

Jupiter

Hopefully one of the Telstra moderators see your post and send the Case Manager a message to ask them to get in touch with you.

Otherwise, there is no way to make direct contact until they make initial contact with you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
LauraBee
Support Team
Support Team

Sounds like things have been a bit all over the place, I've sent you a message so we can help get this one sorted. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Quazi

Thank you LauraBee. I look forward to getting a call from the case manager.

SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

If you are having trouble contacting your case manager, you could try asking a qestion on the Telstra Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Telstra   being highly visible to the wider community, you might get more attention..  

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit