• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: how do I obtain a copy of a past invoice

You can do that by going to the My Telstra app > Payments > View Previous bills

Then click on the month in question and then click Download PDF  bill.

jayonaise
Support Team
Support Team

Re: how do I obtain a copy of a past invoice

You can also do it in-browser on Telstra MyAccount online (https://tel.st/hkxgs)

Navigate to the Payments tab at the top of the screen and select the Bills tab. A list of your billing accounts will be displayed – select the View bill link from the options.
To access your previous 13 months of bills, scroll down the My Bills screen to the Bill History heading.

If you have a Pre-Paid service, you can view and print tax invoice statements for the last five calendar months.

If you need records of even older bills, have a chat to the Billing team on the Telstra App messaging service or search your email inbox for "Telstra bill" and you should be able to see all previous bills sent to that email address, unless you have previously deleted them.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit