stacks99
Level 1: Cadet

how do i obtain my full mobile call log for March this year [2021]?

I want a copy of my full mobile call log including calls in and out for all of March this year [2021].

Some outdated (2012) google links suggest it can be done but the the current Telstra app and account login don't seem to support it.  Or maybe I just can't find it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: how do i obtain my full mobile call log for March this year [2021]?

You can't get inbound calls (you never have been able to), outbound calls , you can but it is a very convoluted process at the moment. You will see odd screens and errors but the following should get you through:

Click on Your service then

Recent Charges, then

Breakdown View Details then

View Bill History, then

Select the Bill you wish to view, then

View Bills (the one in the lower menu section, not the top), then

Full itemised Usage - CSV, which you can then open in a spreadsheet application such as Excel.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

@Jupiter wrote:

You can't get inbound calls (you never have been able to), outbound calls , you can but it is a very convoluted process at the moment.

It need not be though.

On my previous plan I selected to receive itemised bills which showed the details for every outgoing call.

My current postpaid plan omits that information.

It would be helpful if Telstra would reimplement itemised call information on their bills for users who choose to receive it.

Jupiter

Current plans omit it because you have unlimited calls and therefore they are not chargeable.

If you make calls that are still charged outside of your call inclusions, then they still appear on your bill.

But yes, making the information available in a simple manner like it used to be would be good. You currently get taken back to the old accounts interface (which no longer functions correctly) in order to get the information.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser

@Jupiter wrote:

But yes, making the information available in a simple manner like it used to be would be good.

Any idea of where to send such a suggestion so it finds the right recipient whom can act on it?.

Jupiter

Given that everything these days revolves around My Telstra, I would recommend sending the suggestion to mytelstrasupport@team.telstra.com

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit