Level 1: Cadet

I HAVE TO CA MY MOBILE ACCOUNT

What has happened I took my sony phone this morning to have it reset for my grandson which was done .

when I got home there was a message form my grandson telling me he has bought a new phone

I told him he has caused me a big problem,.I am an 80 year pensioner and I have to cancel the 'sony phone because I can not pay the account due .

my contact for the son NO.is <removed to protect your privacy>

my name is allan chapman

<removed to protect your privacy>

PLEASE cancel this order as I have my own mobile <removed to protect your privacy> so I will have to cancell the other

account I will not be able to pay the bill for <removed to protect your privacy> I have been with Telstra for about 10 to 15 years and I have never had a problem like this.

ALLAN <removed to protect your privacy> 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: I HAVE TO CA MY MOBILE ACCOUNT

Hi @benavrom

Thanks for reaching out in regard to your mobile order and account.

Regrettably, due to privacy and security reasons we are unable to access most account related information directly via. Crowd Support as a whole.

We would be more than happy to assist you if you please chat to us securely via Live-Chat http://tel.st/49kl from 8am to 9pm AEST.

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit