watto777
Level 1: Cadet

I want to pay my account

Answered

There is no where on this app that’s say ( pay your account) I’ve had to fill in my card details my name and address then it say next and comes up with error. Some please phone me so I can pay my dam bill.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: I want to pay my account

If you are paying with a card, log into your My Account page via a browser at https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home

From there, click on the Your bill option 'Make a Payment' ...  just add your card and make the payment..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

If you are paying with a card, log into your My Account page via a browser at https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home

From there, click on the Your bill option 'Make a Payment' ...  just add your card and make the payment..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

watto777
Level 1: Cadet

I had to go online to find a site where I could pay my account, I had to put in all my details again, but yes I got to finally pay my account with no thanks to Telstra. I can’t understand why you would change the app and have no where to pay your bill. Totally frustrating and stressful. I also sent a message about my account I signed up to pay $89  after a few months it then went up to $91.50 with no explanation so I have still been paying $89, it now says I owe $101.50 so for god sake fix this I have sent 4 messages now and no one cares.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit