every time I try to ring someone I get a message to say that

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Iam in no-mans land where every time I try to con

to anyone by phone I get a message to say " this number is not available from this service"

I am panicking now because I am scared that I have been taken from Telstra again. I recieved my account yesterday & there is a note saying "this is your last account & you have $400.00 credit & to contact telstra asap. The account reads as though it is a final account in my late husbands name.Telstra wants me to make arrangements for that amount.

It is that amount because I got a notice to say that my service would be cancelled if I did not pay the out standing amount even though I knew  so I paid more to get it back in credit as I have always tried to keep it. Easily checked by telstraThe problem also affects my mobile so I cannot not contact anyone. Please fix ASAP as I am on my own & 85 yrs old.

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Iam in no-mans land where every time I try to con

Unfortunately, nobody here can access Account or Billing details. If you can't call 132200, you can contact a consultant via https://livechat.telstra.com

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit