Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
ID options for vision impaired
Being vision impaied and not having a drivers licence I often have a problem ordering services from Telstra.
Can someone tell me what other forms of ID are suitable to use whne iordering Telstra services?
- 0 Likes
- 939 Views
- 2 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: ID options for vision impaired
1) Australian passport with photo, date of birth and signature
2) Blind Citizens Australia Identity Card
3) Australian/State Government issued Proof of Age/Identity card only when combined with a Medicare card which includes the applicant's name
1) Medicare card
2) Birth Certificate or Original Birth Extract
3) Credit/Debit or ATM card
4) Valid Australian Government issued benefits card e.g. Aged Pension card, Seniors Card, Disability Support Pension card etc.
Kudos and thanks welcomed
If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so.
Service Status in your area
Someone asked to check your ping but dont know how
Check all your connected programs
- 3 Likes
- 1 Reply