Being vision impaied and not having a drivers licence I often have a problem ordering services from Telstra.
Can someone tell me what other forms of ID are suitable to use whne iordering Telstra services?
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We can help right now
1) Australian passport with photo, date of birth and signature
2) Blind Citizens Australia Identity Card
3) Australian/State Government issued Proof of Age/Identity card only when combined with a Medicare card which includes the applicant's name
1) Medicare card
2) Birth Certificate or Original Birth Extract
3) Credit/Debit or ATM card
4) Valid Australian Government issued benefits card e.g. Aged Pension card, Seniors Card, Disability Support Pension card etc.
With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.
Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.