m_k1
Level 1: Cadet

Important information about my account

Answered

Hi. After reading the email sent to me by Telstra about the changes to customer accounts, I am unable to contact them using the 1800 number on the email. When I ring the message says that it is not office hours but does not tell me what office hours are. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know what their office hours are? I am in the West and I have tried at 7:15 in the morning and at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Important information about my account

Hi @m_k1 

I would suggest office hours are 8 am to 5 pm AEST.

I know if I was to ring 13 22 00 that is the time frame I would do it in.

Maybe that 1800 number is no longer in use? Try the 13 22 00 number and say "account' or "billing" to the bot lady.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Ozmoz
Accepted Solution

Hi @m_k1 

I would suggest office hours are 8 am to 5 pm AEST.

I know if I was to ring 13 22 00 that is the time frame I would do it in.

Maybe that 1800 number is no longer in use? Try the 13 22 00 number and say "account' or "billing" to the bot lady.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

View solution in original post

Mitchell15
Level 1: Cadet

They no longer accept phone calls. Yes. You heard that correctly. A telephone company.. not taking phone calls. My honest opinion.. cancel your plan asap and go with another provider. I am trying also.

Veezy
Support Team
Support Team

Reaching out m_k1, how are you going with the issue? Has this been sorted yet for you?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Veezy
Support Team
Support Team

Let us know m_k1 if you need anything further.

- Lee

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit