Bluey007
Level 1: Cadet

Invoice logo changes when printing

Hi I am trying to print mum's invoice and the Telstra logo is replaced with a H over a G.

I have tried removing the browser and setting up again, cleared all history over several browsers.  This problem still happens.

I thought it might be the PDF reader or printer but it cant be as old PDFs saved will print with the Telstra logo on them

I hope there isnt a bug in the system, 2 others have complained of this too.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Invoice logo changes when printing

Hi @Bluey007 

That is very strange.

I just printed out one of my bills and all went o.k.

I use the free Foxit PDF Reader https://www.foxit.com/pdf-reader/ 

It does sound like an issue with the logo and the reader you are using. What pdf program are you using?

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Bluey007

No, its cant be the pdf reader, I thought that too, but it opens and prints al other pdfs as it should do.

Its just this invoice that is playing up.  

When I open the PDF on the computer it has the Telstra Logo on it.  When I ask to print it the Logo changes to the H over G and thats how it prints too.

Any more suggestions anyone.

Dowser

Here’s a suggestion, try the PDF reader mentioned by @Ozmoz and see if it eliminates the problem.

kendedes

same here. Logo HG appears on my Telstra NBN invoice. Just wondering if this invoice issue job has been subcontracted to another company.

Bluey007

Hi all, 

What I did is remove PDF reader extension from browser and downloaded file to computer instead of printing from PDF being shown on screen.  Closed it all. 

Located file/link on my computer in the file I put it in, in Microsoft Cloud ... after renaming it and hey presto.  All good. 

All I can assume is that the PDF being opened in google print options was  somehow being tampered with.  As this happened to other people too, it must have been a poorly formatted invoice saved as PDF batch or that PDF extension was stuffing things up.  

Ozmoz

Hmm, someone did mention about giving the free Foxit reader a ago, slips my mind who that was?

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Kpink
Support Team
Support Team

Hi all, this is a technical issue and not a fraud or phishing bill. We're aware of this intermittent issue and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We apologies to the customers that have been impacted. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit