Gazzari
Level 2: Rookie

Is it possible to get a call log/ cal history for calls made on Telstra wifi?

Answered

Sorry if this is a daft question but it is possible to find or get a call history each month, (details of who was called/phone number/email address etc and the length of the call) in the same way we get those details itemised on our monthly bills for calls and texts made using the Telstra network?

There has to be a way...even if its something that I can do at home, not something Telstra lists on my bills for  me .....I believe my partner is using the Telstra wifi calling to contact local "talent" on the likes of Locanto,  while I'm working away. But I want to be sure before I call it.... I'd apprecjate any help as I'm not very tech savvy

GBransby
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
MR_AX500
Level 6: Bloodhound
Accepted Solution

Re: Is it possible to get a call log/ cal history for calls made on Telstra wifi?

Hi @Gazzari,

If the Telstra bill was not able to provide you with the information you require, please try this option. https://www.telstra.com.au/privacy/customer-access

Cheers

View solution in original post

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Is it possible to get a call log/ cal history for calls made on Telstra wifi?

If they are making calls using their phone (actual calls, not whatsapp, skype etc) it will appear on the bill no matter whether it is via the mobile network or VoWifi, or Landline phone.

If they are using a Voip service (Voip, whatsapp, skype, messenger, etc), then you won't be able to get the details as they aren't recorded by Telstra.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
MR_AX500
Level 6: Bloodhound
Accepted Solution

Hi @Gazzari,

If the Telstra bill was not able to provide you with the information you require, please try this option. https://www.telstra.com.au/privacy/customer-access

Cheers

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

If they are making calls using their phone (actual calls, not whatsapp, skype etc) it will appear on the bill no matter whether it is via the mobile network or VoWifi, or Landline phone.

If they are using a Voip service (Voip, whatsapp, skype, messenger, etc), then you won't be able to get the details as they aren't recorded by Telstra.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit