Gracecauchi
Level 1: Cadet

Lost Phone

Hi there, 

Last night at a party my phone was lost/stolen and i was just wondering if there was some sort of warranty that would mean that i could get a replacement? I am with telstra and only got it last september. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Lost Phone

Ouch, that's not good news Grace.

The first thing to do is take a look at the following link and the security action you should be instagating with relation to your lost/stolen phone: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles-tablets/user-guides-help/what-to-do-if-your-mobi...

As far as a warranty replacement is concerned, warranties don't cover this siatuation, however if as part of your contract with Telstra you opted into their "Premium Care"  Mobile insurance scheme you wouldn't be elligible for a replacement. Of course if you have personal insurance you could check with that policy to see if such an event is covered.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit