crandy
Level 2: Rookie

Mobile Accelerate Plan for Telstra Home customers

I note there are changes occuring to Mobile Accelerated BYO plans, but still see there is nothing to suit those of us who can only afford upto $30/month.

Any reason a $30/month plan cannot be tailored - even if the plan is only for Telstra customers with home phone/broadband?

Free calls Telstra phone/mobile to Telstra phone/mobile?

An example $30/month plan below in red:

Mobile Accelerate BYO Plans     
  add    
Plan$30/mth$45/mth$55/mth$70/mth$95/mth
Min cost over 12 months$360$540$660$840$1,140
Voice Inclusion and MMS$360$550$700$950UNLTD
Data Inclusion50MB500MB1.5GB2.5GB3GB
Bonus Data1.0GB1.5GB2GB3.5GB7GB
Data Total1.05GB2GB3.5GB6GB10GB

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Mobile Accelerate Plan for Telstra Home customers

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-personal/mobile/personal-critical-...

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-personal/mobile/personal-critical-...

These plans are not actively advertised, and you may have to be polite but firm in saying it's this or nothing, but they are certainly available.

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
crandy
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for that info, will have to go through it as many variables, including that it appears unlimited SMS aren't included as a seperate item.

Any idea if 'Bonus Data' is/can be applicable? Require negotiation?

Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

On these plans I can't see them offering a great deal of bonus data. You can of course look at adding a data pack if you require additional data.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit