Alamhari
Level 1: Cadet

Multiple orders in my account

Hi 

I signed up for Adsl2+ Home bundle M 100GB 80$ per month on 17th Feb. I had to do pre provisioning for the lead in cable and after that was done i requested for my connection on 24th March. On that date another order was made for Elite liberty 200GB 90$ per month plan which i didnt ask for. Later on 28th another order was made for Fast bundle Adsl2+. My account shows the elite liberty 200Gb is completed and others in progress. I dont undertstand in which bundle im in right now. Why is there so much confusion? 

And now i want to change my bundle to Global Bundle. What is to be done?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Multiple orders in my account

HI Alamhari,  

Im sorry to hear about the confusion n your account in relation to the multiple orders being places on your account. 

We can certainly check into this for you and get the multiple/unwanted connections on your account. 

This will involve us cancelling the service that have been connected in error, and they will go through all the ins and outs of this with you relating to account and plan specifics. You can do this via chat here http://tel.st/49kl or you can also contact us on 132200 and say Bundle. 

You can also speak with them about moving onto a global bundle, the number to call for Global bundle assistance is 1800 305 845 and you can read more on these here https://www.telstra.com.au/bundles/global-bundle

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit