Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

My Account is telling me it is suspended, but it is NOT, and support are not helping me

Answered

I am logged in to My Account on my PC, because I wanted to use the "New Phone Feeling" feature, however it is unavailable, with a message:

"New Phone Feeling is not available due to an overdue account. Please contact us for more information."

However my account is NOT overdue, and your support person on the phone also confirmed that it is not overdue, and should not be suspended.

Other items within My Account also have the message displaying like:

"As your service is currently suspended, you cannot buy or remove any Data Packs at this time.", etc

The phone support person I am talking too is completely failing understand what I'm talking about, and has failed to for over 30 minutes now, and WILL NOT put me onto a manager yet, saying they are in a meeting.  HOW can you not have someone who can escalate my case available, when this guy clearly can't understand what we're talking about.  I know that it is a requirement that you need to be able to put me on to a superior, and I am getting very annoyed that no-one is available to actually help me properly with this issue.  By the time I've finished writing this, my phone is now saying that it's been 35 minutes that I've been on the phone to this person that is still not understanding me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: My Account is telling me it is suspended, but it is NOT, and support are not helping me

Now have a supervisor on the phone helping successfully. Took 50 minutes to get someone that understood, but now I have been filled in there is an issue with the "My Account" site, and am now able to get help with the original reason I tried to access My Account.  This supervisor was good and helpfull though

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: My Account is telling me it is suspended, but it is NOT, and support are not helping me

Now have a supervisor on the phone helping successfully. Took 50 minutes to get someone that understood, but now I have been filled in there is an issue with the "My Account" site, and am now able to get help with the original reason I tried to access My Account.  This supervisor was good and helpfull though

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey HughO,

Sorry for the trouble with My Account at the moment but I am glad that we were able to help you with this.

If you need anything else, please just let us know.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

I am having exactly the same issue!! I do not have the time to sit on the phone for hours so hoping one of the staff on here can help..

Ex Telstra staff from several years ago.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Topher1976,

Regrettably we cannot access accounts via this contact method, I apologise. Please contact us via live chat at this link  http://tel.st/hsc3 and our chat team will check this out for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit