Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

my account wont display my phone usage breakdown

Hi there community,

In My Account, the webpage will not display a breakdown of my phone usage. It displays a message saying 'Sorry, try again later, ther's a problem with the site.'

But it never works.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is there something wrong with my account?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: my account wont display my phone usage breakdown

Hey Annawoman,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport, please hang around, stay awhile and help us out in our community where you can.

Annawoman, how long have you had your mobile service for? Have you already received your first bill?

Anyway, you can also have a chat with our My Account Team here: http://tel.st/8qpr to see if they can fix this up for you.

Thanks Annawoman.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have been having the same issue for atleast the past 4 weeks now. Telstra keep saying they are aware of the issue and are fixing it but am yet to see it fixed...
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

In case you're unsure how to do this

It's via My Account http://tel.st/cpyn

For Mobile
Log in > Click on the Service > Click Data Use (on right) > Click view detailed usage > Click Download usage > Click Download

For Broadband
Log in > Select Broadband service > Click usage > Click view detailed usage > Click view usage

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Highlighted

ShannonD its not the data usage that I am chasing, its the message and phone call breakdowns so I can see how many messages/calls I am sending to certain phone numbers and lengths etc. The only place I am able to view these details is through recent activity in online billing which has been unavailable.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi rlee_m,

Sorry about that

To view  recent charges, 

Log in > Click on the Service > Click recent charges (on right) > Click detailed usage > This will download an excel spreadsheet of the recent charges

If you have any trouble, I'd recommend trying in another browser

Let me know how yo go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Highlighted

Hey ShannonD,

I can do that but as soon as I click to download the excel spreadsheet it links me across to onlinebilling.telstra.com.au and comes up with the same error i have been getting for the past month saying I cannot be logged in and says it may be a temporary problem or system is down for maintenance. When I click to login it sends me directly to my account which I am already logged into.

Have tried many different computers and browsers and its all the same.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Rlee-M,

It sounds like there may be an error with the way that your account is set up. To have this rectified, you will need to speak to our My Account team either by calling 1800266000 or you can also chat to them  online 

http://tel.st/8qpr

-    Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Why is my account now only marked as PAID on 24/?7? I pride myself by always being in substantial credit and it was always handy to know to what extent so as I could top it up. Was it necessary to change the online information for some reason?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit