Level 1: Cadet

My latest bill shows an increase in charges for Foxtel.

My latest bill shows an increase in charges for Foxtel. Previously I have been paying $120 for a Super Bundle M and zero for Foxtel -1. This was the amount billed for July Aug and Sept.. My latest bill shows an amount of $110 for premium internet and $58 for Foxtel 1. I would like to remain on the previous bundle deal and not this new one which is $48 per month more expensive. Please review and contact me. Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Re: My latest bill shows an increase in charges for Foxtel.

This is CrowdSupport - just people who are customers trying to help other customers..  there is no access to account details here. The change seems to be for you internet service? The premium seems to being rolled out to all users so they can then choice a faster speed option if they need it.

You should have received an advisory email in regard to it. There is not a lot you can do, other than downgrade your service or change providers unfortunately.

If you wanted to follow it up, use the My Telstra app, go to Get Help, then click on the blue Chat window..  to get past the Codi(diot) gatekeeper, type "Speak to a consultant' - you will go into a queue for a support person to contact you back, also by message. it could take a few hours, so leave yourself logged in and have the app notifications turned on, so you are aware of the reply message - you will be straight into a chat session.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: My latest bill shows an increase in charges for Foxtel.

Did you sign up for your previous bundle in September/October last year? A lot of the plans had discounted Foxtel for the first 12 months only and then you get charged the market rate.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit