Level 1: Cadet

Need explanation about our account

Have continuously tried to contact somebody to talk to about our account. We have an account with you yet you have changed it and are now charging us more for our Foxtel why is this so? Never received any notification about this, was just billed. Not happy. 

Please explain ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Need explanation about our account

Unfortunately as a public forum no one here has access to your account, so that the team can look into your account for you I’d recommend sending them a message in the My Telstra app as the quickest way. But in general, Foxtel prices generally will change for one of two reasons, that is if you took out a promotional offer (eg something like $99 for 6 months on a 12 month contract, then $135 per month after that) or if Foxtel have increase the base pricing. With the promotional ones, as the promotion is a set term they will just drop off at the end of the promotion period so you will not get a seperate notification (as it was a term agreed to when the offer is taken up) but with a base price increase there is notification provided usually a month or two in advance on your bill. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit