Nekta73
Level 1: Cadet

Online Billing

Answered

It's now been over 2yrs trying to get someone to fix my online billing and make sure the emails are being sent to the correct email address as assigned in MyAccount. To date there has been no resolution.  Anyone able to help?? It's become a joke having to constantly fwd the emails to the correct recipient. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Online Billing

I have experienced that, and for about the same period. The funny thing is that I prefer my Bigpond address for the bill and other notification but Telstra stubbornly refuse to use it, instead using a gmail account (provided as a alternative/backup). Do they not trust their own email server? They also text me messages on random numbers associated with the account - some of which are in dongles/wingles/laptops/tablets or development devices. Pretty frustrating to have to check all those SIM's for stray messages!!

Anyway, hoping not to jinx myself, after my last rant to a Complaints Account Manager, it has been working as I want for quite a while now...  so you could try lodging a formal complaint - it won't get attended to quickly, but it might get more attention?

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

In the meantime, depending on your email client you could set up a rule to forward those emails to the required account?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Nekta73

Can a moderator please archive this post please.  

SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

I have experienced that, and for about the same period. The funny thing is that I prefer my Bigpond address for the bill and other notification but Telstra stubbornly refuse to use it, instead using a gmail account (provided as a alternative/backup). Do they not trust their own email server? They also text me messages on random numbers associated with the account - some of which are in dongles/wingles/laptops/tablets or development devices. Pretty frustrating to have to check all those SIM's for stray messages!!

Anyway, hoping not to jinx myself, after my last rant to a Complaints Account Manager, it has been working as I want for quite a while now...  so you could try lodging a formal complaint - it won't get attended to quickly, but it might get more attention?

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

In the meantime, depending on your email client you could set up a rule to forward those emails to the required account?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Nekta73

Thanks Stevo.. I have made some discoveries since.  

Will utilise email fwd to manage this for now.. cheers. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit