Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

over charged

Answered
When my plan finishes I was charger $30 more without telling and now when i have changed my plan to $89 this telstra is still charging me more agaian $109 what is this ...i need refund asap and fix all the problem related to the internet or cancel my plan this is too much of hassle and waste of money.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: over charged

Hi @nares, thanks for reaching out. 

While this is a peer support forum, we're happy to assist with any account related enquiries via the offered support channels on 13 22 00 or here:  http://tel.st/zfbfp

I can advise however that a plan fee is not a bill cap. If you're only looking at the Bill Total, you need to instead be looking over the itemised invoice to see the individual charges or items that make up the Bill Total. Your plan fee isn't the maximum amount that your bill will ever be, plan fees are the minimum monthly cost of your chosen services and inclusions. Anything that's not covered by your plan fee will be charged additional.

If you feel that you've been charged for additional usage or items that you're confused about, speak with Billing support on the details above, and we'll be happy to assist. 

I hope this helps! 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

As you mentioned cancelling it would be useful speaking with Disconnections who have the flexibility to do everything possible to retain you as a customer. If you ring 132200 between 9am to 9pm AEST you should be answered in Adelaide
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @nares, thanks for reaching out. 

While this is a peer support forum, we're happy to assist with any account related enquiries via the offered support channels on 13 22 00 or here:  http://tel.st/zfbfp

I can advise however that a plan fee is not a bill cap. If you're only looking at the Bill Total, you need to instead be looking over the itemised invoice to see the individual charges or items that make up the Bill Total. Your plan fee isn't the maximum amount that your bill will ever be, plan fees are the minimum monthly cost of your chosen services and inclusions. Anything that's not covered by your plan fee will be charged additional.

If you feel that you've been charged for additional usage or items that you're confused about, speak with Billing support on the details above, and we'll be happy to assist. 

I hope this helps! 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit