CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Overcharged on bill, cant contact anyone at telstra

Answered

You guys forgot to charge me for my mobile plan for six months then dumped all the bills on me in one go. When i signed up the guy promised that the first 3 months would be half priced but you have charged me full price for the first three months and completely chosen to ignore the deal you made with me. Plus when i try to contact someone about it is completely impossible to contact you guys in any way.

You wont take any calls unless its about moving house, you don't take any emails at all and the Telstra shop staff cant do anything at all. It should be illegal the way you treat your customers. I hope someone from Telstra can contact me about the $82 dollars you have OVERcharged me on my bill. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Overcharged on bill, cant contact anyone at telstra

You need to send a message through the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You need to send a message through the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks i did this and just started typing complaint over and over and i got a response like 5 minutes.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit