estaniforth
Level 1: Cadet

Poor technical support service

I am really itching to know why Telstra's technical support operators do not have a return phone line?

Telstra has incorrectly ported my number from 3 and left me with a phone number that can not receive calls or text messages.

I recently missed the call from the tecnician, but I am unable to call them back. I think this is appalling customer service, and is typical of a big corporation, where customers are just number and a source of revenue.
Not only is Telstra in breach of contract (as they are not providing me with the service I signed up for and am paying for), but I am unable to terminate the contract until the issues is resolved.

Come on Telstra. Help your customers connect with the people trying to resolve the problem!

All of a sudden, the issues I was having with my previous provider (3) are looking like a bed of roses.

I am in the process of referring the issue to the TIO. Maybe then Telstra will work for its customers, instead of raking in the cash with nothing in return.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Poor technical support service

hi Estaniforth

I guess the first thing that we need to do is apologise to you for the current issues you are experiencing.

I fully acknowledge how frustrating this is for you, and am so sorry that it has actually occurred.

I would like to work on getting your issues resolved with  you, and ensuring that everything is working as it is expected to.

I will be sending you a Private Message with a link, so that you can forward your details to me and we can get things moving to have a service restored for you, and then work out where to from there.

Lindy in Adelaide Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

estaniforth
Level 1: Cadet

Lindy -

I will not consider this issue resolved until Telstra FIX MY PHONE.

I have completed the requested forms, and have received a notice that this will be responded to in 2 working days. I  can add this to the 10 days Telstra has left me with a phone number no one can call or text.

Excellent work Telstra, Bravo.

I sincerely hope that you do not put this on the 'too hard' pile like your other colleagues seem to have done. I BEG you to get this matter resolved.

Kind regards
Emily

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Hey Emily,

Lindy and the team in Adelaide are probably some of the best I've seen and worked with. Wish you all the best in getting the issue fixed!

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit