31Spikes
Level 1: Cadet

Pre Paid re credit

Answered

Good Evening All

Knowing that CreditMe2U is no longer available, but I have a small situation. A pre-paid mobile has lots of dollars and data that the user normally does not use. 12 months credit is normally loaded. My concern is not the data or funding credit running out but the 12 months recharge timing.

Current user has phone for the " justin case " scenario. Used infrequently, heaps of credit and data.

Phoned 132200 number but none of the menu items covers this situation. Got nowhere using the text option.

I don't want to change plans, phones, phone number or even change company.

What are my options ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre Paid re credit

None. You can't transfer the credit to another service without cancelling the service that you are transferring from.

What is wrong with the 12 month recharge expiry? It is usually the most cost effective for a rarely used service.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre Paid re credit

None. You can't transfer the credit to another service without cancelling the service that you are transferring from.

What is wrong with the 12 month recharge expiry? It is usually the most cost effective for a rarely used service.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit