Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Prepaid recharge

We are trying to recharge from the UK our daughters prepaid mobile whilst she is travelling in Australia

but when we log her mobile number onto the recharge site we are having access denied

How do we do this 

any help gratefully received

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid recharge

Hi Chris

Usually with prepaid services you require to register a credit card to the service while in Australia. This maybe the reason why you cant recharge your daughters service.

Have you considered getting her to go to an outlet such as convience store, supermarket, service station or telstra shop to purchase recharge credit?

As long as its a Telstra prepaid mobile recharge she can purchase various amounts while travelling

hope this helps

DC

Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Can you please try http://prepaidrecharge.telstra.com and recharge using the Phone Number and your Credit Card details instead of trying to login?

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

@chris1708 wrote:

We are trying to recharge from the UK our daughters prepaid mobile whilst she is travelling in Australia

but when we log her mobile number onto the recharge site we are having access denied

How do we do this 

any help gratefully received

I think you'll find there's a geo block on this function, just had the same problem tonight trying to recharge a service, got the same error (I'm currently overseas), remote accessed my computer in Australia and was able to recharge without a problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Highlighted

Hi, 

Try Swissclear Global website. I used it when I am travelling.. 

or search them on google =) 

hope this helps! 

Thanks! 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit