Fossgate
Level 1: Cadet

Query Bill Charge - it's been 7 months

Hello, I have not been able to speak to anyone at Telstra about being over charged on my NBN Bill.

I can't use the 24x7 app as it's got technical issues. I tired to use the self help that too has technical issues. 

Why is it that 7 Months and counting I can't contact a Telecommunications company about them adding random charges to my NBN bill.

So this is my last port of call. I tired my Telstar Business company but they too can't help or call Telstra either.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Query Bill Charge - it's been 7 months

The 24x7 app was replaced with the My Telstra app months ago.

You can send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. You don't need to be logged in to use the messaging function.

Otherwise, send a message to the Telstra Facebook or Twitter accounts as they are being monitored.

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems.

What was the description next to the erroneous charge on your NBN bill? We might be able to explain what it is.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Fossgate
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Query Bill Charge - it's been 7 months

Thanks for your response.

I have been over charged for 1 months of speed boost when I didn't even have it. I am now being charged for a mobile plan as well which I never setup.

I will try one of the options you have mentioned. If I get nowhere screw Telstra and paying their bills. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit