Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

question about billing

Telstra charged me twice for the service connection and an additional $100 for Temporary Connection Charge Adjustment which have never been told to me and was never mentioned in my contract or any communication with Telstra. I'm trying to find a way to officially email that to Telstra but I couldn't find the email address for complaints. I tried to call but I was put on hold for more than an hour and finally I hanged up the line. 

Would you please give me the right email address that I can send my complaint to

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: question about billing

Hello
Below is a link for Telstra complaints, to start the process.
Hope that assists you
https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: question about billing

Hi @mamdov,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about this billing issue, I can understand your frustration.

Before you raise a complaint, I recommend speaking with our billing team to see if they can help out. You can find them online via Live Chat here or over the phone on 13 22 00 (when prompted, say 'billing').

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit