Level 1: Cadet

Reagarding my Bill

Hi,

I already tried to reach you many times. But all are gone to deaf ears. Your agent promised me about my modem charges which will be deducted from my bill. But again I get the next bill with all previous modem charges. I am not going to pay it anyway. I will pay only the monthly charges which I did already. The customer service is so so poor,.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Reagarding my Bill

Lodge it as a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 8: Inspector

Re: Reagarding my Bill

Also try text chat via the app or after logging into your Telstra account  and text chat that way. 

I did this twice after a double charge to my account. The first text chat promised all would be fixed and nothing changed. The second text chat a few days later with a different consultant resulted in the double charge being credited while I was still chatting. So in my case it mattered which consultant you speak to. 

If you do not get the issue resolved and refuse payment they will just cut your services unless you lodge a complaint as advised.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit