awildtrashpanda
Level 2: Rookie

Reconnect my service

Answered

I had my service disconnected due to a late payment which is fair enough but I have now paid it. It has been 5 days now of me trying to contact a team member through multiple different means to try get my service reconnected but obviously it's too hard to press a couple of buttons to reconnect my service. The customer support has been absolutely non existent, I'm so tempted to put in a formal complaint as I need my phone for work and the Telstra team has done f*** all about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Reconnect my service

The only other method at the moment would be to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter

Try filling out this form. https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Advise-Telstra-of-a-payment

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
awildtrashpanda
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for the suggestion. That's the first thing I did after I paid my bill. I've filled it out every other day for good measure too but alas nothing. 

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

The only other method at the moment would be to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit