Bec76
Level 1: Cadet

Separating Mobile & Home Phone Accounts/Bills

Answered

Hi there!

Hoping I can find some assistance here. I had no joy at my local Telstra shop this morning & I refuse to speak to an operator overseas.

I would like to know how I go about separating my mobile & home phone accounts so they are on separate bills. We also have a Bigpond account & after all 3 accounts/account numbers were stuffed around with about 12 months ago, the mobile & home accounts have ended up on the same bill. I would like all services separated so I can either bundle the Home & Broadband or cancel the service all together (depending on how the first step goes). Is there any way I can do the above steps online or speak to an operator here in Aus?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Bec

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jokiin
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Separating Mobile & Home Phone Accounts/Bills

use the 24/7 live chat option linked from the front page of the forums here to chat with a locally based operator, they will be able to advise you further
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
jokiin
Accepted Solution

use the 24/7 live chat option linked from the front page of the forums here to chat with a locally based operator, they will be able to advise you further
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Bec76
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for your reply Jokiin! Smiley Happy Bit the bullet & tried the chat service last night & then again this afternoon...brilliant! Did exactly what I wanted & the best bit is that I now have a record of the entire conversation! Thanks again for your advice. Cheers!

jokiin

no thanks needed, the guys on the other end of the chat are great in my experience, anyway good to know they were able to sort things for you, thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit