jamesict2016
Level 1: Cadet

Service Restoration

Hi ,

For the 2nd time in a row my sons mobile service has been blocked.... I have paid the bill and used the web form to advise but 2 days later and the phone is still unable to access data or make outgoing calls.... My attempts to contact Telstra via phone have been unsuccesful, I wasnt aware Telstra no longer provided support on weekends via a call centre which for Australia's largest telco is disgusting, today I am greeted by the message you are very busy and I am better off messaging you.... That would be fine except it wont let me sign into your app and you virtual assistant is useless unless I want to buy a new phone. PLEASE correct this ASAP...... Also please advise me how I go about getting compensated for this, this has happened twice now leaving my son unable to contact anyone if he needs to going to and from school....

Telstra was once a great telco what has happened? It's so hard tpop be abe to talk ato a person these days

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Service Restoration

The signin for the app is the same as for crowdsupport. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

If the bot doesn't understand your query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. Note: it can take a few hours to get an initial response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit