Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Service

Dear Telstra,

You choose to send me emails I cannot reply to. This apppears to be my only email option for  reply.

SR 1-1092112661832

Dear Ed,

• Your case manager was going to ring me immediately.
  • You didn't advise me that level 2 support was going to contact you while I was overseas. What a waste of time as you stated you cannot fix the problem.
  • as a Telstra employee I am surprised the call didn't go through especially if you dialed international 0011 before the number if you were situated in Australia.
  • I don't know what the dialing code for international numbers is from the Philippines where I suspect you are situated.
  • I am not sure how many times I told you that I was overseas and that I hoped the case manager was allowed to ring overseas by Telstra.
  • Please ring me taking into account my time contraints I discussed with you although I am very unsure of your understanding of Australian English.

Your Faithfully.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Service

Hi Anne60, 

Is there an issue in replying to your Complaint Case Managers email? 

Do you have an Australian Mobile contact number listed your account that they can contact you on? If so, would you like to be called on that number? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Yes. The email says "Do Not Reply to this email"

I have a mobile phone but will Telstra accept the charges & will they get the time changes correct especially as they don't understand dialig internationally.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Anne60,

I have contacted your case manager and have asked that they contact you to discuss this further. In future, please contact us on 13 22 00 and request to speak with our complaints team for immediate followup on your complaint.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Dear JessicaL

I spent 30 mins on the phone from overseas to sort the problem, You (Telstra) were ringing back immediately. Is it a free phone call from my mobile?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Anne60,

Calls to 13 22 00 from a Telstra mobile are free of charge.

Highlighted

Funny - Rogers Canada won't allow the call to go through.

Next suggestion?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Anne60,

As you are overseas, please contact us on +61 439 125 109 (that number is a free call from Telstra SIM Cards).

Highlighted

Well Jessica I have just spent another 17 wasted minutes on that telephone number you gave me speaking to a Phillipino who couldn't help me nor understand Australian English. She also has a supervisor who cannot help because she has a lower rank than a case manager. Also that phone number you gave me is for issues with roaming while overseas.

Next suggestion?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Anne60, 

I have been in contact with your complaint Case Manager today. Due to system outages over the weekend, there has been a short delay in our ability to process updates on your complaint. 

The Case Manager has advised that they will update you shortly via email with the latest informaiton regarding your complaint resolution. I have made sure to let them know you are overseas and they will assist via email correspondence to further resolve your complaint. 

Let us know how it goes and we can assist further if necessary.

Regards -  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Highlighted

Dear Regards,

My case manager has updated me with the statement that nothing can be done til I return to Australia. Funny that's why I thought I have email so I can deal with business when I am anywhere in the world. Along with VOIP which evidentely Telstra doesn't have access to this technology for their case managers or technicians.

I am still not receiving a certain type of email which my case manager also says he cannot access as his authority is not high enough.

I have VOIP which I have used to contact all your offshore call centres you have suggested to me. Please give me a number that I can contact someone in Australia who speaks Australian English to solve Telstra's blocking of some of my emails.

Regards

Anne60

@TommyR wrote:

Hi Anne60, 

I have been in contact with your complaint Case Manager today. Due to system outages over the weekend, there has been a short delay in our ability to process updates on your complaint. 

The Case Manager has advised that they will update you shortly via email with the latest informaiton regarding your complaint resolution. I have made sure to let them know you are overseas and they will assist via email correspondence to further resolve your complaint. 

Let us know how it goes and we can assist further if necessary.

Regards -  

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Anne, if outside Australia you can contact our consultants via +61439125109 - this is a free call from a Telstra mobile while overseas.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit