byj
Level 1: Cadet

Set up Email receipt of invoice and autopay but no information shown under account or APP?

I'm only trying to set up to receive the bill via email instead of paper and set up AutoPay for a upfront monthly plan, but no matter what account I logged in via My Telstra account, Telstra Tools or My Telstra App, this shoulder-shrugging lady always appears and all the FAQs directed me to this page which really annoys me. 

Telstra has any properly designed online function at all?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Set up Email receipt of invoice and autopay but no information shown under account or APP?

Given that you mention Telstra Tools, would I be right in assuming that this is a Business account that you are referring to? Although I didn't think that Telstra had Upfront Plans for Business, only for Consumers.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
byj
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Set up Email receipt of invoice and autopay but no information shown under account or APP?

Yes. It’s business account and it’s month to month paying in advance so upfront payment.

Jupiter

No. An Upfront Plan is a specific type of plan. You're just on a monthly plan.

When you log in, do you see the service details for the plan that you are trying to set the Direct Debit up for? Or are you just getting an error message? A screenshot of the error message would assist greatly in trying to figure out what is going on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit