Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Stop making **bleep** so hard!

As a business customer who has nothing but trouble with my Telstra dealings since signing on over 12 years ago, I am bewildered that I still have issues every 12 months. If I didn't live remotely I would cancel all dealings with Telstra! My wife is supposed to be an authorised person on my account but for some reason they now tell me she isn't. I have to go to a Telstra business centre to add her! WTF!!! The only reason I find out random **bleep** like this is when things go wrong. Now its an iPhone that is completely locked up.

After now 45 minutes on the phone, they are still pissing me around about a simple addition of a name to my account. Seriously! I live 2 hours drive. I'm not driving 2 hours to sign a piece of paper when you should do it on the phone, or I can email, or I can fax????? WTF Telstra get your **bleep** together!!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Stop making **bleep** so hard!

Dave,

You're speaking to other customers on a public forum.

We try to help each other in a respectful and polite way here.

It might be useful to express yourself privately, in somewhere more appropriate.

Thank you

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit