Argee
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Account

Answered

Received my Telstra Bill today. Three issues -

1. Gone up by 60 dollars, with no explanation on account.

2. Says it includes an overdue amount. How can that be when Telstra take the money direct from my account automatically on the day they say they will take it?

3. Says payment is overdue. As far as I can see last payment was taken from my bank on the due date.

Unable to contact Telstra to discuss.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Account

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems. You will need to contact a Telstra Consultant to find out what is going on.

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get a response, but you will receive a notification through the app when you do.

The $60 increase could be due to discounts (normally Foxtel, Foxtel Now, Stan, Netflix, etc) expiring (they usually only last 12 months), but being on Direct Debit, you shouldn't have an overdue amount.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

DrewTheDrew
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

I have same issue 

90$ for having tried to get an eSIM 3 times 

AM OF THE MIRACLES

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems. You will need to contact a Telstra Consultant to find out what is going on.

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get a response, but you will receive a notification through the app when you do.

The $60 increase could be due to discounts (normally Foxtel, Foxtel Now, Stan, Netflix, etc) expiring (they usually only last 12 months), but being on Direct Debit, you shouldn't have an overdue amount.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

DrewTheDrew
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

I have same issue 

90$ for having tried to get an eSIM 3 times 

AM OF THE MIRACLES

IndyRunt
Level 1: Cadet

Did not give people mission to be disconnected from my phone mobile number

Jupiter

@IndyRunt can you explain your problem? Your statement doesn't really cover it.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit