Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra app not showing graphs or progress line of usage

Answered

The telstra app is not showing the progress line of how many days or left, or how much data has been used. e.g 

te.png

All it shows is credit, bonuses, plus packs...usage history all that but not the image showns on the left phone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra app not showing graphs or progress line of usage

Hi Bella,

Is this for a Post-Paid (Plan) or Pre-Paid mobile service? With our Telstra 24x7 App, for Plans, you will be able to see the image I've linked below from my own device, which shows your data usage and the expiry.

However, if you are using a Pre-Paid service, then at the moment our 24x7 App only shows you things like your remaining credit, and the expiry. You can still track how much data you have used or have left through the 'bonueses' tab. But you will not recieve the graph as listed above. Because this is reserved for Post-Paid services at the moment.

Image from my device: http://i.imgur.com/sntZAfM.png

Regards,
Taka

I am a Telstra Employee but volunteer on this forum in my own spare time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent Telstra's policies or values.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Hi Bella,

Is this for a Post-Paid (Plan) or Pre-Paid mobile service? With our Telstra 24x7 App, for Plans, you will be able to see the image I've linked below from my own device, which shows your data usage and the expiry.

However, if you are using a Pre-Paid service, then at the moment our 24x7 App only shows you things like your remaining credit, and the expiry. You can still track how much data you have used or have left through the 'bonueses' tab. But you will not recieve the graph as listed above. Because this is reserved for Post-Paid services at the moment.

Image from my device: http://i.imgur.com/sntZAfM.png

Regards,
Taka

I am a Telstra Employee but volunteer on this forum in my own spare time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent Telstra's policies or values.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Bella2

Have you been able to get this fixed up and viewing the right data? Sometimes you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app for it to refresh properly. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit