Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra bill question

I refuse to call Telstra or go into a store because I have already wasted multiple hours of my life being screwed over by them. But I am wondering why it is he girl who set up my account gave me a 6 month Apple Music subscription valid for only one month. Also, why was I charged for more than what my bill was supposed to be, I had no add ons or extras (it was my first bill), honestly false advertising on your part Telstra. As well as the fact that the girl who set up my phone ‘forgot’ to tell me that my phone bill was no longer connected to my direct debit account and so I had to manually in put all the information again along with dealing with a late fee because I wasn’t paid in time. Honestly Telstra, you’re basically like criminals.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra bill question

Hi cassidyre95,

There could be a number of reasons why your bill is higher than you anticipated. You are alwasy billed a month in advance, (so 2 months on your first bill) as this will ensure you are always ahead.

For privacy reasons however, we're not able to access account details or other personal information via messages over Crowsupport - our teams at 13 22 00 or via our LiveChat service http://tel.st/49kl would be the best point of contact to have this followed up further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Well calling Telstra, defeats my whole purpose of not wanting to call. You should really have an email because I do not wish to be on hold for hours. Also, you should probably tell your staff to actually explain things to their clients instead of hiding all these catches, honestly.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

I shall certainly pass this feedback on. - Jo

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit