gertrude
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Bill

Hello - in early March I received a message re my mobile plan. I was advised there would be an increase of $5 to my current account and the plan would now be know as Mobile Plan-XS. I was also told that if I attended at your Telstra sales shop by March 11 (from memory) and did what was necessary re this change that the additional $5 would be waived for 6 months.  In fact and despite a phone call in April where I received an apology for actually being charged such additional $5 in April - adjusted in May - I continue to be overcharged.  I have also received a text letting me know that I am $5 in arrears!

Can you please sort out this mess please and credit my current account and charge the correct amount as appropriate going forward for the period April to September.

Many thanks

Dr Maureen Clark

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Bill

You will need to contact Telstra. Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

Call 132200 or send a message using the My Telstra app or website.

Since you have already tried resolving it, you may wish to lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints to get it resolved.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit