Em53
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra did not email me my bill

Answered

Why has telstra not emailed or posted me my bill

Also I was charged on my credit card $25.00 Streamotion Pty Ltd which I looked up is Kayo Sports - there is no way that I have ordered this and who do I speak to to get this fixed otherwise I will have to sort this out with my Bank ???

Thanks Emma 

Personal details removed to protect your privacy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra did not email me my bill

To contact Kayo Sports (it's not part of Telstra) to query the charges against your credit card, go to https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/contactsupport

Just note that Streamotion (a division of Foxtel) is also the company that owns Binge.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

They sound like issues that have to be raised with Telstra Support.

You can contact them by phoning 132200 or via chat in the Help section of the My Telstra app.

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

To contact Kayo Sports (it's not part of Telstra) to query the charges against your credit card, go to https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/contactsupport

Just note that Streamotion (a division of Foxtel) is also the company that owns Binge.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit