Level 1: Cadet

Trade in of my phone

Referance Number 0000045753

Did you receive my google pixel 3 phone i traded in ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Trade in of my phone

No-one at CrowdSupport has access to account information..

Difficult as it is, during these Covid impacted Telstra times, your best option is to use the My Telstra  app, Go to Get Help tab and use the blue Chat Window to leave a message.

Type in 'Talk to a consultant' and you should be put in a queue for some to message you back - it might take a few hours.

But you don't need to stay on the app, just make sure Notification is turned on, and close the app without logging off. 

You will receive a response message and you can start chatting.

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Trade in of my phone

The trade in program is run by a company called Kingfisher, so Telstra may not have a record of receipt  for some time. Kingfisher state (see link) that it may take 2 monthly bills to receive the actual credit on your account.

Whether the Telstra system can interface their system if they received it is another issue.

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/Trade-in/pdf/Trade-in-terms-and-conditions.pdf

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit