Level 1: Cadet

Unanswered complaint

If you lodge a formal complaint and are ignored for over 2 weeks, how do you escalate? SR 1-814139287797.Is the automated complaint number I was allocated on May 25th after submitting online. Since then there has been zero contact.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Unanswered complaint

Apologies for the delayed reply, Nokesey, and sorry to hear no one has contacted you regarding your complaint. I have sent an email to your case manager with your reference number asking that they contact you regarding this matter ASAP. I have also CC'd their manager into this. Let me know if you hear from them.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

Someone from Manila called on my wife's Telstra mobile. I was livid because this contact method was not provided in my complaint and a clear breach of the data protection act. I'm still waiting for someone from Telstra customer service in Australia to contact me via contact details that I gave in my complaint.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Nokesey, 

Sorry your frustrated but there would be contact details on your account which we can access based on the complaint. The complaint contact provided should be used but can also be used for accessing the account. Sorry the original contact wasn't called first. The location of your case manger is not something that can be chosen sorry. We do have a global workforce and they are trained in customer complaints and issues. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit