IFI
Level 1: Cadet

URGENT** POP E-MAIL Migration to 365 Status *TELSTRA OFFICIAL PLEASE HELP

Answered

Hello

I am currently experiencing the most frustrating situation as an I.T. professional, trying to provide support for a client that uses TELSTRA MISSION CONTROL, POP Business Mail.

I have for months attempted to contact Telstra about starting the Migration process.

I kept getting replies and answers on the phone that my client's Domain does not exist! and all the most stupid excuses and NON-HELP I have ever experienced dealing in I.T.

One request was for me to make a complaint and hope the complaints team will solve my issue!

Anyways, I have a client that their email stopped working all day Friday.

My Call to Telstra on Friday finally initiated the Migration from POP Business Mail -> Microsoft 365. They mention it will take 24-48 Hours, (so telstra magically found the domain?!)

I requested my phone number and email address be added as Primary Contact on this case, however, I have not received any updates on the migration progress, and I am urgently wanting to attempt to get emails online ASAP.

I urgently need to speak to someone that can provide an honest and true up-to-date status on the migration for my client.

I wish to keep client's details & name off the forum. Can we do this in private call/chat/private message?

Telstra you need to do BETTER!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: URGENT** POP E-MAIL Migration to 365 Status *TELSTRA OFFICIAL PLEASE HELP

Yes. That is quite a common problem as Telstra still aren't running on full staffing.

Also, if you've tried this morning, there is still about 25 minutes before the appropriate group starts work (9am AEDT).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or the systems that would be able to assist. Even the Telstra Staff cannot provide direct assistance through this forum due to privacy rules.

The only methods of contact are through 132000 or the Chat function (My Telstra app on mobile or by logging into the account via the telstra.com website - blue icon at the bottom of the Get Help screen in both cases).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
IFI
Level 1: Cadet

I have on several times and been redirected to

1800 878 483

1800 491 771

both these numbers after a short while say "due to covid there is no one to currently assist and need to leave an email address for someone to get in touch"

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Yes. That is quite a common problem as Telstra still aren't running on full staffing.

Also, if you've tried this morning, there is still about 25 minutes before the appropriate group starts work (9am AEDT).

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit