Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Usage History

Is there a way to download my usage history to a CSV file or similar so that I can analise my useage in Excel?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Usage History

Hi Mario,

Welcome to Crowd Support!

Unfortunately this information is unattainable for customers. Your best bet would be to download usage monitoring software such as Netlimiter for example, which will allow you to monitor and analyse all future usage.
Lathania

Yes, there is. (Edit: Sorry, Lathania!)

Step 1: Get usage CSV, Step 1.png

Step 2:

Get usage CSV, Step 2.png

Step 3:

Get usage CSV, Step 3.png

Step 4:

Get usage CSV, Step 4.png

Step 5:

Get usage CSV, Step 5.png

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Highlighted

Is this for BigPond usage or Telstra?
Lathania

Lathania wrote:
Is this for BigPond usage or Telstra?

Telstra services not including BigPond, as far as I can see. Usage that is billable (including what ends up being covered by the included call and data allowance in the applicable plans, resulting in no additional charges).

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Highlighted

Ok well to clarify on my original post, the information is unattainable for BigPond services. My issue when posting here is that I sometimes forget Telstra does more than just BigPond. I suppose it's a given considering what I do 8 hours a day Smiley Wink

Lathania

Yep. Found that. Login to the telstra web site / My Account from your PC. Go to online billing. On the right, there's a Download/Print Bill section. Click on "Full itemised usage - CSV".

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit