perdox808
Level 3: Gumshoe

Very good service

Having bitterly complained about Telstra in a different post, I need to also give praise where praise is due.

I have an old account that is in credit so I called the number in order to see how I can use that credit in a different account. The voice message said that the call waiting time was going to be about 10 minutes. Before I had a chance to roll my eyes, get up to make a cup of coffee and prepare for mind boggling boredom, there was a message that if I wanted a call back, press 1. I did. Then it said do you want to be called back on the number you are calling from? I said yes. The message then said I would receive a call back when an operator was available!

By this time I had fallen on the floor. My wife used the defibrillator to revive me. Just kidding.

I can't believe it! This is a welcome bit of customer service I can live with.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Very good service

Hi @perdox808 

I've got to ask, did you actually get the call back that was offered?

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
perdox808
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Very good service

YES! Exactly 10 minutes later, the call came through. I was in for another shock. The person helping me was in Australia! Matter solved in about 4 minutes! Brilliant!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit