Mbardan76
Level 1: Cadet

Waive Late Fee

Answered

hi 

i want the late waived for account number <account number removed to protect your privacy>

we haven't been working as much and hence the late payment 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Waive Late Fee

For private chat, you want to use the My Telstra app either on your mobile phone or via the telstra.com website.

Crowdsupport is a public forum where it is primarily customers trying to assist other customers.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Hi Mbardan76,

I suggest you ring 132200 and say "Financial Hardship" as the reason for your call. The hour's for the Financial Hardship team are Monday- Friday 8am-5pm AEDT.

Discuss your current situation and they should remove the late payment fee.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Mbardan76
Level 1: Cadet

it would be nice if someone can answer the phone ! 

and also i did not know that my entry was going to be posted live to the public forum i thought it was a one on one chat with a telstra customer service worker  

i officially cannot stand telstra !!!!!!

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

For private chat, you want to use the My Telstra app either on your mobile phone or via the telstra.com website.

Crowdsupport is a public forum where it is primarily customers trying to assist other customers.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit