Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Was credited on my bill due to complaint..now I’m being charged 3 x making complaint again

I recently made a major complaint

1) first my replacement device gets overcharged lodged a  complaint which was painful all departments seem to not talk to eacjother even the manager didn’t know what happened. This was resolved and the suppose to credit my account

2) no credit added so I called for days to get this resolved ...

3) Telstra direct debit my credit card without my authority so I called and lodge complaint this took 7 days to return $200

4) after the refund of amount taking without my authority the credit I was suppose to receive was proceeded

5) next bill I got didn’t have credit shown and asking me to pay full amount ?????

6) received a hill highs for 3x the amount they normally are

Been with Telstra well over 5 years I’m on the top mobile unlimited data and calls etc but the last 3 months have been a nightmare, incorrectly billed, given conflicting info from store and call centre, taking payments unauthorised, managers don’t call back, complaints resolved only after I call and call which is very unsatisfactory and then you are handballed to several people and you try and explain situations to each.

teltra, their platforms and products seems to be great but poorly Managed and run.

clearly someone I’ve  with has done something and made an error but I’m the one spending hours and weeks to correct it.

dislike other telco companies but seriously regretting not ditching Telatra when this all started.

on top of this nightmare with my device and bills the service stopped working 

during this 3 months of complaints and mobile issues I was made redundant from my job and severely under stress and was quite involved in going to job interviews which I informed Telstra of I was twice late in the bill but few weeks in over 5 years  but yet I had to spend the majority of my time resolving this issue so I could receive calls about getting myself re-employed.

now you send me a weird hill Tripple what I usually pay.

Angry and baffled at this service for long term customer 

I want to return my device and close my account immediately so contact me

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Was credited on my bill due to complaint..now I’m being charged 3 x making complaint again

Nobody can contact you from here to solve your problem.

If you wish to cancel your service, then give 132200 a call and say "Disconnections" at the prompt. Be warned that being under contract, you will bee subject to Early Termination Charges and Device Payments.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit