Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Wasting my time

Gooday all. I have been trying to get into my account all day and it has just kept going round and round. I finally got in about an hour ago and clicked on My Data Usage. It went round and round and eventually just gave up. I am over this crew, I want out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Wasting my time

I have been having the same sort of problems trying to use telstra and bigpond site.  Sometimes I get message saying the site is under repair, but most times it just times out.  Developers seem to be very slow fixing things up on telstra website.

BTW I have use three different browsers and the results are pretty consistent with them all. 

Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

@wavemaker1 wrote:

Gooday all. I have been trying to get into my account all day and it has just kept going round and round. I finally got in about an hour ago and clicked on My Data Usage. It went round and round and eventually just gave up. I am over this crew, I want out.

I've just tried using my Macbook Pro on an ADSL connection, and it loaded pretty well instantly for me........

Can you please try clearing your cache, cookies, and if that fails a call to Online BIlling Support may be needed 

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Ben_F wrote:

I've just tried using my Macbook Pro on an ADSL connection, and it loaded pretty well instantly for me........

Worked fine for me this morning in Mozilla Firefox 12 and Google Chrome 19 (on Windows 7), as well as Apple Safari on my new iPad.

Can you please try clearing your cache, cookies, and if that fails a call to Online BIlling Support may be needed 

I did have to clear all the cookies in Chrome (which, delightfully, does not allow targeted cleaning by web site, so I was given the opportunity to re-enter everything for the sites I frequently visit) to get it to work properly. Robot tongue

(In other words, if I can be bothered going to the trouble, just to experiment in order to confirm the information for a faceless fellow user on CrowdSupport, I won't be inclined to be nice if he/she complains about the need to clear cookies and how that is unreasonable.)

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit