Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

What is the correct Telstra Internet address to send my Email explanation to ??

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: What is the correct Telstra Internet address to send my Email explanation to ??

Mobile A/C (04xx xxx xxx) I.N.O. :

I refer to our Telstra A/c Bills issued on 13 April,13 May & 15 June,2020 in regard to an "OVERDUE BALANCE of $96.13". This was the Net Amount shown in my Data Usage Section of the 11 Mar-10 Apr 2020 Bill for my Mobile Plan. When this amount occured, I did not know about " Pay As You Go " Data charges re: Data Updates or Google Assistance" until it showed up on my "Nokia 2.2 Smartphone purchased on 13.3.2020. I rang Telstra Billing Department on Tuesday 17.3.2020 and spoke to the Telstra Consultant " Tom"(30)xxxxxxx, who obtained approval from his Department Manager/Supervisor ( Ref No: " INT 1 - 2407329830247") to have the above amount deleted from our next Bill due approximately 13 April,2020. Every time I tried to ring you Billing Department via the 13-22-00 telephone number, I received the recorded message due to the Covid -19 Pandemic I had to put my request via your Telstra Support App. I tried to do this with several attempts and received a reply:"ONE-TIME-ONLY - VERIFICATION CODE" (719548) !!

I am a 73 yo Aged Pensioner, who is the Carer for my very ill wife. My wife and I have been Telstra customers for many years who have always paid our account on time.

Could you please look into this matter, and remove the outstanding amount ($96.13) from  our next account. We would appreciate a RETURN EMAIL in due course, to advise us that this has been done.

As I have mentioned above, due to the Covid -19 situation, we have not been able to resolve this problem which is causing us unnecessary stress.

Many thanks, Kind regards,

GEOFF

edited for privacy.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: What is the correct Telstra Internet address to send my Email explanation to ??

Mobile A/C (04xx xxx xxx) I.N.O. :

I refer to our Telstra A/c Bills issued on 13 April,13 May & 15 June,2020 in regard to an "OVERDUE BALANCE of $96.13". This was the Net Amount shown in my Data Usage Section of the 11 Mar-10 Apr 2020 Bill for my Mobile Plan. When this amount occured, I did not know about " Pay As You Go " Data charges re: Data Updates or Google Assistance" until it showed up on my "Nokia 2.2 Smartphone purchased on 13.3.2020. I rang Telstra Billing Department on Tuesday 17.3.2020 and spoke to the Telstra Consultant " Tom"(30)xxxxxxx, who obtained approval from his Department Manager/Supervisor ( Ref No: " INT 1 - 2407329830247") to have the above amount deleted from our next Bill due approximately 13 April,2020. Every time I tried to ring you Billing Department via the 13-22-00 telephone number, I received the recorded message due to the Covid -19 Pandemic I had to put my request via your Telstra Support App. I tried to do this with several attempts and received a reply:"ONE-TIME-ONLY - VERIFICATION CODE" (719548) !!

I am a 73 yo Aged Pensioner, who is the Carer for my very ill wife. My wife and I have been Telstra customers for many years who have always paid our account on time.

Could you please look into this matter, and remove the outstanding amount ($96.13) from  our next account. We would appreciate a RETURN EMAIL in due course, to advise us that this has been done.

As I have mentioned above, due to the Covid -19 situation, we have not been able to resolve this problem which is causing us unnecessary stress.

Many thanks, Kind regards,

GEOFF

edited for privacy.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit