sarsparella
Level 1: Cadet

FRUSTRATED ONLINE SHOP NOT WORKING HELP!!!

I have been trying for the last two hours to sign up for a Telstra Upfront Data & 5G WI-FI Pro

Device Plan everrrrrrything runs smoothly, the selection process, the review your selections process, then it shows me my shopping cart summary... all is going good .....and then I hit BUY NOW!!  and EVERY SINGLE TIME I hit that button it goes to a "something went wrong" page!!!  Where I get the following error message!!

Please check the URL and try entering it again, or go to our website.

If you continue to experience issues, you can visit our help and support pages.

I have tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox from a Laptop as well as Safari and Google from my Iphone all with exactly the same result?!? 

What am I doing wrong????

It should not be this hard to sign up to giving you my money!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: FRUSTRATED ONLINE SHOP NOT WORKING HELP!!!

HI Sarsparella. 

That's no good to hear. 

Can you please try clearing your cookies, cache and web browser history. If you are unsure how to do this, a quick web search will bring up instructions for your particular web browser. Then see if you can get the order put through or if you get the same error. 

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: FRUSTRATED ONLINE SHOP NOT WORKING HELP!!!

Hi Sarsparella. 

Just checking in to see if you need a further hand?

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit