KP291
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra

I am gating 200 gb data but thay charging me $89 and I can see that have plan 500 gb just for $75 and as I try to contact Telstra only one time thay pic phone and say ok thay will not charge me and probably some one contact me to solve the issue but it’s almost more than month and thay charge me $89 fir my internet and when ever I try to contact no one pick up or other goes on text msg and this text msg it’s worthless never have anyone reply you have to wait like hour and hour for 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra

Have you tried logging into your account via the Telstra website or the My Telstra app and tried changing your plan?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
KP291
Level 1: Cadet

Yes I have but can’t do anything 

Jupiter

Does it come up with a message when you try?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @KP291 Did you manage to change your plan since posting? 

If you're unable to login and change your plan to the new options via My Account  get in touch under Get Help there or via the App and we can help! 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit